News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: No registration is required  (Read 45 times)

• View more about me at my website
  • Administrator
  • Stage 3 - Professional Level
  • A dream will remain as that until you do something
    • My Personal Website
No registration is required
« on: February 21, 2018, 12:05:07 PM »
Registration is not required on this website to view the projects that my mother has done for all of you to enjoy. You simply go to the area of interest and click on that item to view more.

What is the registration option for?

If you wish to get in contact or leave a comment on the work that has been done, you will need to register to help us keep on top of any abusive language and any spam that might slip view. Unregistered comments can lead to a lot of unwanted comments that many do not wish to view. Being registered will allow us to keep on top of this and remove those who wish to ruin the experience for others.

Umm, creating an account, what is the catch?

None, it's only to keep an eye on the comments otherwise we have no other interest in your details. We do not sell your details, send newsletters out (unless you have asked) and will only send an email via this website about a situation or anything that you have subscribed to. There is no charge at all for this registration and no additional cost required, it's all free!!

Can I unsubscribe?

Of course, you can, if the option is not there for some reason, just send us a message and we will remove you from the system. Everything on here should be self-service, however, there are times when we need to get involved. Contacting us is via this site, no phone calls, just a message.
and see what I am all about.
Micks Family - The Fight for Respect and Control